- Examination fees should be paid along with the registration form.
- Only in case of resitting candidates, examination form will be filled.
- There will be semester system of examination, i.e. examination for all the courses shall be held twice in a year i.e. in the months of June and December every year or on such dates as may be fixed by the University.
- Each candidate shall be examined according to the scheme of examination and syllabus as approved by the University, the copy of the syllabus, student shall collect from the Examination Centre or they can download the same from the University website at www.rvduniversity.com
- The first year examination shall be open to a candidate who Satisfies the following requirements
a. Has passed the qualifying examinations (as mentioned under the eligibility criterion) of a statutory Board/University
b. Has been on the rolls of the Examination Centre through out the semester preceding the examinations.
c. Has attended a minimum of 75% lectures delivered to the class in each paper for which the candidate wish es to appear.
- Each paper shall consist of 100 marks for theory paper. For the subjects which are practical oriented extra practical examination will be conducted for 100 marks for the same paper
- Evaluation system shall have Internal Assesment as well as Final Examination as given below: Internal assessment ( Continuous Evaluation) : 25 marks
* The term end Examination schedule of examination center shall be informed through the admit card and also through the website: www.rvduniversity.com the examination center will be different from learning center & eligible students will be given admit cards to appear the examination.